Football is the most betting market in the world. There are many great football league where you can bet, especially in Europe. Over here we work with at least 20 bookmakers. The odds offer on our site are updated every 10 minutes, so you can have all the time update odds.
You can bet on match betting, correct score, Half Time / Full Time, Under/Over, Odd/Even , Double Chance and many other football betting markets.
Champions League , Europa League, Barclays Premier or Italy Serie A are good examples for you to check all the time. Being strong leagues, the odds are very high and you can gain big betting on them. Most of the football seasons in Europe run from August till May next year. But during the summer months we are listing matches from Asia, South America , Scandinavia or Africa.
Football Markets Explained
- Outright - the punter will make a selection on who they think will be the eventual winner of a league or tournament.
- Match Betting 90 Mins - what will be the outcome of the Match after the full ninety minutes have been played. Normal selections available will be Home Team to Win, Away team to win and Draw.
- Correct Score – this is more difficult to predict than Match Betting since there are far more outcomes. The purpose of this bet is to try and predict what the score will be at the end of the 90 minute period. I know it is hard but if your bet wins you can gain a lot of money.
- Half Time Result - has to correctly predict who will win the first half of the match, after 45 minutes. The same selection as Match betting 90 minutes will be available.
- Half Time/ Full Time - this is a combination of two predictions in one bet. Who will win the first half and who will win the match. If you get it right you gain big.
- Odd / Even - the punter will bet on the number of goals scored in the match, if it is an odd number or an even number?
- Under/Over - the Bookmaker will select a number and then the punter has to decide if the total number of goals scored in a match will be over or under than number.
- Double Chance - the double chance market is one of the easiest to predict correctly. The objective is to select 2 results for the match result and if either one of the results is correct then you are a winner. Outcomes normally available include Home Team Win and Draw, Away Team Win and Draw and No Draw. For example : if you think the Away team will definitely lose you would select Home Team Win and Draw.