• UK
  • EU
  • US

Betting guides


Top 5 betting strategies

Sports betting is a way of life for some, and for others just a hobby. What is clear is that without a strategy you can not succeed in this field. For a long time gamblers are struggling to find the most profitable sports betting strategies to take the money from bookmakers.

In what follows I will try to present five of the most profitable sports betting strategies for all types of gamblers.

No. 5 : Big odds, small stakes

This strategy is usually preferred by punters who do not want to invest a large sum but want to catch an incredible ticket.

What you need for this strategy? bank of at least 14 units (EUR/USD) an agency that provides bet chance of 10-15%, preferably StanJames

This strategy is very simple. You need to bet 2 units on seven tickets with six singles, odds over 1.30 and under 1.60 that will be found on each ticket and five doubles, which must be combined different on each ticket.

The doubles can be for example 1 or X , combined as you want : 1 x 1 x 1   x 1 x 1 x   1 1 1 1 x   x x x 1 1   x 1 x x 1   x 1 1 1 1   1 1 x 1 1 

The singles must be win then you have a 22% chance to catch all five doubles and 78% to catch 4 of the 5 double. You can choose for double what you want. For example: the number of goals, the correct score , etc.

No.4 Without “1-0,0-1”

We are searching the odds over 2.10 for the betting market OVER 2.5 goals. If we chose a game that has 2.10 odds on over 2.5 goals , we bet on him. Then we place another bet on the same game on Total Goals – even with a fixed odds of 1.9 .

Bet only on the matches where chances to see many goals are high. Try to avoid balanced games , because you can lose both bets ( 1-0, 0-1 ) .

No.3 Profit by unfavorable players

This is when you are betting on tennis. Is based on Martingale’s string ( 1 , 2 , 4 , 8 , 16 , 32 , 64 etc.) applied on a positive handicap for the unfavorable player. Of course the odds must be between 2.0-3.0 to apply this strategy.

It is profitable because often surprises happen , that the unfavorable player to win the first set or to lose the game at little difference .

No.2 Live Tennis Betting Strategy

Is another betting strategy on tennis that use the Fibonacci’s string (1 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 8 , 13 , 21 , 34 , 55) applied on odds over 3.00 .

To use this strategy we have to choose only one tennis match. Any player who serves has a certain quota to win that game at a certain score.

Ex: The player serving to win the game at 30 (W-30) @ 4.5 or (W-15) @ 4

We start to bet after the first five games and after we have checked the previous results of each game. If until the sixth game there has not been a result of W-30 we start to bet on any of those players, that who serve will win the game at 30. Adjust Fibonacci ‘s string after your odds and we continue to play that score ( W-30) until the bet will be won, then will stop.

No.1 The next minute of goal.

This is one of the most use strategy, because has a big rate of success.

Is especially for live betting and is used on interval of 10 minutes. Ex: Goal until the 20th minute; Goal until the 30th minute; Goal until 40 minutes etc. The odds are between 3.00-5.00 and on the big teams between 2.50 -3.00.

The Fibonacci’s string is applied (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34). You need only this number to go nine intervals. You lose if the game ends without a goal. The profit is almost sure. On long-term it is very profitable to play using this strategy.

In my opinion this are the top 5 betting strategies. If you have any questions leave a comment or write us.
Canbet logo


Join and make your first deposit of £20 or more and receive a £30 free bet. To redeem this bonus, simply enter the Promotional Code: FREEBET, when registering an account on the Join Page or when depositing for the first time.

£30 Free Bet

Read Reaview
Canbet signup
Premier League Marathon