+Golf Free Bets|
from Partybets -
Hit the ground running at PartyBets.com with our
great 100% sign up bonus up to €20.
here to get your free bet offer
Golf - Odds Comparison Guide
Golf is a precision club-and-ball sport, in which competing players (golfers), using many types of clubs, attempt to hit balls into each hole on a golf course while employing the fewest number of strokes. Golf is one of the few ball games that does not require a standardized playing area. Instead, the game is played on golf "courses", each of which features a unique design, although courses typically consist of either nine or 18 holes. Golf is defined, in the rules of golf, as "playing a ball with a club from the teeing ground into the hole by a stroke or successive strokes in accordance with the Rules." Golf competition is generally played for the lowest number of strokes by an individual, known simply as stroke play, or the lowest score on the most individual holes during a complete round by an individual or team, known as match play.
The major championships are the four most prestigious men`s tournaments of the year. In chronological order they are: The Masters, the U.S. Open, The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open) and the PGA Championship. Our site cover provide odds comparison for all listed big tournaments and more others.
Golf Markets Covered on our site
- Outright Normally the punter will make a selection on who they think will be the eventual winner of a league or tournament.
- Top 10 Finish - Predict if the selected player will finish in the Top 10
- Match Winner - Predict which player will be the winner from a direct competition with another player.
- Foursome - Predict which team of two players will win the foursoem event.
- Top European - Predict the european player that will rank top in the tournament or competition
- Top American - Predict the american player that will rank top in the tournament or competition
- Top GB and Ireland - Predict the player from UK or Ireland that will rank top in the tournament or competition
- Top Australian - Predict the australian player that will rank top in the tournament or competition
- Top 5 Finish - Predict if the selected player will finish in the Top 5
- 1st Round Leader - predict which player will be on the top of the chart after the first round of games.
- 3 bal betting - 3 Ball Betting offers you the opportunity to bet on which player in the three ball will shoot the lowest score for the round.